There were many reasons made me start my blog. I’ll tell you some of them, and maybe what I’m going to tell you, will make you take a step forward.
I bet that these thoughts came to your mind.
- should I start today? No, I’ll start tomorrow morning. But you don’t.
- My writing isn’t good enough, nor my grammar.
- There are many blogs out there, how my blog will succeed with all these competition.
- What if I ran out of ideas?
- How will I make money?
- I don’t have time for blogging every day.
- what will my blog be about?
- I don’t know how to start a blog.
So, I’ll give you all you need to start right now
1. If you don’t know how to make one and you aren’t willing to pay any money.
Every blogger has been in your place. So all you have to do is start a blog with WordPress.
It’s easy I used it to make mine. I didn’t have to go to youtube or anywhere else to know the steps and it’s also free. You also can use Blogger. I started my other blog using it. But I have to say it was quite challenging for me. But you can follow these steps.
2. You don’t know what to write.
let me tell you this, I haven’t either. I started mine only to write a few articles to show it to my clients. But then I really loved it. Loved writing about things I’m interested in. You don’t have to know what you want to write about first. I’ll ask few questions to help you.
- What are the things you like?
- What the videos you love watching on youtube?
- What do you read ?
- What kind of page you like on Facebook?
These questions might look silly to you. But it really helped me to know what my blog will be about. You don’t need to be expert or professional in something to write about it. That’s the benefit of blogging. You will have to search, learn about things you already love.
3. you don’t have time.
You might never have time. You are a student, you have to study, or you are an employee or even a mother of five children. It’s something usual to be busy. We have to study, to work and to take care of others. But we waste a lot of time doing things not only boring but also time-consuming. Going to your facebook to read what people said on your new photo and then you spend many hours.
You don’t have to write every day. It’s enough to write once or twice every month. But you must be consistent.
4. Running out of ideas.
You don’t have to worry about that, Because every time you write or read about it, some ideas will come to your mind. I’m not joking. This what will really happen.
5. How will I succeed? there are many competitors. Can I earn money ?
Look, think about yourself, don’t make other bloggers be competitors to you or enemies. It’s better If you treated them as your friends. You can connect them, you can learn from them.
About succeeding, you have to know it’s not easy to be successful. Don’t expect to write one blog post and BAM 100 subscribers. It takes time and consistency.
At the end, I’ll tell you few things to make your blog successful and to earn money.
- Write, read and learn more.
- Have a pencil and notebook around you all the time to write the ideas that come to your mind.
- Use Grammarly to check your grammar.
- Be consistent.
- Share your posts, on social media
- Enjoy it.
So, if you are a new blogger, and you want to know anything. I will be very happy to have a new friend. 🙂