I found some articles and videos talking about the benefits of milk. I already know it has benefits. I had used it before for cleansing my face and reducing pores size. But what I didn’t know that milk can straighten your hair. So, I decided to give it a try to see if it works.
The steps are really easy. But I’ll tell you what exactly I’m going to do.
- You put some milk in a spray bottle.
- You add any fruit to make your hair smells good and it’s also great for conditioning your hair.
- Spray it all over your hair.
- Comb your hair with a wide-toothed comb.
- Massage your scalp and let it on your hair for 20 minutes. I don’t know about that, I think 20 minutes won’t make that huge difference in my hair. So, I will leave it for 1 hour.
- Use shampoo and conditioner for your hair. Make sure the smell is gone.
First I’ll show you my frizzy dry hair.
Are you ready to see the results?
I put it on my hair for one hour. I put a little of coconut oil only to change the smell.
Things you should do.
- You should wear an old t-shirt or put something on your clothes.Because things will get messy.
- Wash your hair very well.
- Use any moisturizing cream or oil after you finish.
So, What do you think guys?
I think it reduced the frizziness. But my hair is still dry and a little wavy.
Are you going to give it a try? Do you think it made my hair look better?
Please, Tell me your thoughts in the comments. 🙂