Struggling with dry and damaged hair something I’m familiar with. Like, I’m getting ready for an important event and my hair looks so damn good. A few hours later my hair looks so bad . Sometimes I feel I’m not confident because of my hair. That I’m not that beautiful.
But, when I saw my pictures when I was young. My hair was amazing and silky. So, I don’t know why my hair looks so fuzzy now. I searched and read and I found out that what really causing frizziness is dehydration . Dehydration? Yup!
When I was in middle school I started using flat irons and curling irons. I wouldn’t use any conditioner or even a hair mask. I was only washing my hair with any shampoo and go to the hairdresser. They would put serums in my hair and all these stuff to make my hair looks good. But after 4 years.My hair became so weak and dry and it needed years and years of treatment. It’s not only because you don’t drink a lot of water. No! Dehydration can be because of sun, hair dryers and flat irons too.
So, all you have to do is
- Drink plenty of water and juices.
- Sleep with a satin pillowcase.
- Eat Healthy food and fruits.
- Use a shampoo specifically formulated for dry hair.
- Make hair masks once a week.
- Use a hair protector if you are still using hair dryers.
Trying so many hair masks at home. Some were very good for hair growth but have that noxious smell. Like onion and garlic. They are terrific. But, I have to wash my hair many times to get rid of the smell.
So, what I needed was a hair mask that smells fine and moisturizes my hair without making it oily.
DIY Fruit Hair mask.
We all know the benefits of fruits. You can use the fruits you want. But, I’d like to use these fruits, Because they have great benefits for hair and skin.
It’s good for people who are suffering from hair loss. As it contains Linoleic acid and vitamin E that strengthen your follicles.
Mangos have that amazing delicious smell. Who doesn’t want to smell like mangos? But, Mango doesn’t only have a good smell. It also contains vitamins A and C, which are essential for hair growth. and it has many other benefits for skin and health.
Guava contains many vitamins B, B3, B5, B6. They are great for healthy and shiny hair also it makes your skin radiant.
It makes your hair longer and thicker. It also stops hair fall. Pomegranate has amazing benefits for glowing skin, fighting cancer. it’s useful for pregnant women. So, I recommend not only to use it as a mask. But, to drink one glass of it when ou wake up.
Applying hair mask.
- Wash your hair with a shampoo fo dry hair.
- put the fruits into the blender. Because you don’t want the guava and mango o stick in your hair.
- Cover your head with a hot towel or with a plastic bag.
- If you have very damaged hair or natural hair you can put it overnight. Putting it on your hair for half an hour would be great too.
- Wash your hair with a shampoo and this time use a conditioner.
Enjoy your hair 😉