Reading books and writing what I feel or how I reacted to them is like a dream. I was always sharing on my Facebook page I’m reading this book and that book and my friends didn’t care what I read. Half of them hate books. So, Writing for people who care makes me feel comfortable. I haven’t started book blogging yet. But that idea came to my mind to have an open discussion with other bloggers. And any book blogger can share his or her experience or questions.
I’m not a professional blogger at all. As you can see. I’m just a girl who loves books and natural beauty.
So, it would be a pleasure to know other book bloggers and learn from each other. And make a group on Goodreads for us maybe.
Some questions to start.
- What made you start your book blog? I mean how the idea came to your mind?
I’ve started thinking of mine. When I found a book YouTuber called Little Book Owl. I liked her videos of book hauls. So many books. Then I checked her other links. Goodreads and her blog. Then I discovered this amazing world of books and authors and discussing books. And that’s how I decided to start my book blog. Long story I know.
- How you came up with your blog name?
Hmm, to me. It was the hardest thing. I’ve changed my blog name so many times. At the end, I named it Thourya. me. my name. I’m sure it’s a unique one.
- What is the best advice you can give to another book blogger?
I’m not good at giving advice neither a professional blogger. But from what I’ve read on other blogs is to choose a unique name. And start reading books and giving honest reviews.
- How long have you been blogging?
- Do you have an account on Goodreads?
If yes, write it in the comments .
- What is the most difficult thing in the book blogging and you had to deal with?
- Do you read any kind of books ?
- Is your blog about only books or you write about different things you like and which one is better in your opinion?
These are the questions in my mind that I think will help us know each other and make you help the book lovers who want to start their own blogs. Feel free to share your accounts in the comments so we can follow each other.